Make that first sip feeling last all day with the low-fatigue, confidence-inspiring Lib Tech Cold Brew C2 Snowboard. This trusty ride features a floaty and directional nose for performance in soft, fresh snow. Legendary Magne-Traction® edges help make hard work on hard surfaces feel like a walk in the park. Get hyped as you carve, surf, and send your way down the hill with the high-fun design of the Lib Tech Cold Brew C2 Snowboard.
- Rocker Type: C2 Technology – Lib Tech worked with Travis Rice to develop this perfectly balanced all terrain contour. Mild rocker between your feet with powerful cambers to the tips and tails. Enough power pop and precision to technically hit the biggest wedges, enough float and freedom to rip the gnarliest AK pow lines. Carves the resort, plays in the park, and slays powder.
- Flex: Medium - Stiff Flex – Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Shape: Low Entry Directional Nose
- Core: Original Power (OP) Construction – 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia – Light. Environmentally nice. Strong.
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass
- Sidewalls: Birch Internal Sidewalls, UHMW Sintered Sidewalls, UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT – Fast & low maintenance.
- Edges: Magne-Traction® – Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Poly Top
- Graphics: Art by Tim Zimmerman
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts
- Terrain:All-Mountain, Freeride
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Flex Rating:Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern:2x4
- Edge Tech:Magne-Traction
- Made in the USA:Yes
- Warranty:1 Year
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 COLD BREW SNOWBOARD