We'll have none of that weak stuff. Give us the Lib Tech Cold Brew C2 Snowboard so we can hit the mountain strong through almost any conditions. This confidence-inspiring ride features a floaty and directional nose for performance in soft and fresh snow, with legendary Magne-traction® edges to help make that ice fest feel like something you can actually enjoy snowboarding on. Carve, surf, and send your way down the hill with the low-fatigue, high-fun design of the Lib Tech Cold Brew C2 Snowboard.
- C2 Technology – Lib Tech worked with Travis Rice to perfect this well-balanced all terrain contour profile. Mild rocker between your feet with cambers to the tips and tails means full contact and control in all conditions so you can float, rip, and jib with precision and confidence.
- Medium - Stiff Flex – Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Low Entry Directional Nose
- Original Power Construction – 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia – Light. Environmentally nice. Strong.
- Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Eco Sublimated TNT Base
- Magne-Traction® – Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Eco Sublimated Poly Top
- Art by Tim Zimmerman – @fotomaxizoomdweebie
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts
- Terrain:All-Mountain, Freeride
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Flex Rating:Stiff
- Binding Mount Pattern:2x4
- Edge Tech:Magne-Traction
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2020 COLD BREW C2 SNOWBOARD