Take a tour or just go paddling for fun and fitness. The displacement hull tracks superbly on flat water and open water, letting you put in more strokes on either side for ultimate speed and efficiency. Unlike SUPs originally designed for ocean waves, Level 6 makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers. This version is best suited to paddlers up to 230lbs, who enjoy lake touring or fitness paddling.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clearcoat finish uses tri-layer fiberglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layers reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Bow Deck Bungee to carry your essentials, with stern tie-down points for extra gear carrying capacity
- Comes with a toolless manta ray touring fin to increase stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Includes: 2 Piece Carbon adjustable paddle, and an ankle leash
- Length: 12 feet 6 inches
- Width: 31 inches
- Thickness: 6.5 inches
- Volume: 241 liters
- Rider Weight: Up to 230 lbs
- Board Weight: 33 lbs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review TWELVE SIX TOURING STANDUP PADDLEBOARD PACKAGE