Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Go exploring on your SUP. This board is great for touring, fitness paddling, or extend paddling trips. The displacement hull tracks superbly on flat water and open water, letting you put in more strokes on either side for ultimate speed and efficiency. Unlike SUPs originally designed for ocean waves, Level 6 makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers. This longer version is best suited to heavier paddlers or those who need a gear-intensive touring board, looking for speed and tracking.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clearcoat finish uses tri-layer fiberglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layers reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Bow Deck Bungee to carry your essentials, with stern tie-down points for extra gear carrying capacity
- Comes with a toolless manta ray touring fin to increase stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Includes: 2 Piece Carbon adjustable paddle, and an ankle leash
- Length: 14 feet
- Width: 32 inches
- Thickness: 6.5 inches
- Volume: 279 liters
- Rider Weight: Up to 270 lbs
- Board Weight: 34 lbs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review FOURTEEN TOURING STANDUP PADDLEBOARD PACKAGE