Kokopelli's new XPD packraft is designed for versatile, flatwater use - perfect for entry-level paddlers, adventure travel, compact-car camping and weekend warriors.
The XPD features the same "open bucket" shape and design as the Rogue-lite, but the durability and beefiness of the Recon.
With 1000 deniers (.9mm), reinforced PVC sidewalls and a 1000 denier, reinforced PVC floor, the XPD is ultra-durable. The seams are welded with double-reinforced 1 in (2.5 cm) wide seam tape while the pontoon-to-floor attachment point is glued to the sidewall and then reinforced with v-seam tape around the entire interior of the packraft.
- Sidewall: 1000 denier TPU Reinforced PVC (.9mm)
- Floor: 1000 denier Reinforced PVC (.9mm)
- Valves: D7 Leafield main chamber and stem valve for the seat
- Pressure: 3 PSI main chamber, 1.5 PSI seat.
- 6 Stainless Steel D-rings
- Includes patch kit (no glue), valve wrench, instructions, Nano hand pump with gauge, inflatable seat, 2 compression straps.
- Three year warranty
- Removable 4-inch tracking fin
- Please note: The XPD does not come with the EVA Backband but has the attachment points if you would like to add it.
- Weight: 13.7 pounds
- Rolled size: 25 x 8.5 inches
- Weight Capacity (lbs): 300 pounds
- Packraft Outer Dimensions: 7 ft. 1 in. length by 37 inches wide
- Depth: 12 inches
- Cockpit size interior: 51 x 15.5 inches
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review XPD INFLATABLE 13LB PACKRAFT