Our most popular women's model, the WAHINE is named after the Hawaiian and Māori word for "young woman surfer". The WAHINE is a little shorter, thinner and lighter than the SISTA but still has Kahuna’s fast rocker line for superior glide. The Warrior WAHINE bamboo is built using wood veneer integrated into Kahuna's wide board shape that allows the girls to play in the waves, paddle the lakes and perform some yoga. Having a wider shape this board is excellent for both beginner and experienced paddlers.
Package includes: Board, Bag, Fin, Leash, 2-Piece Carbon Paddle.
- 10" FIN: Screwless center fin
- GORE-TEX: Vent valve
- BOARD BAG: All around 3/4 zip bag
- ANCHOR TIE: For securing an anchor or weight
- K-RAIL : 6" wide layer of Kevlar rail reinforcement adding strength & dampening to the board
- COMPRESSION MOLDED: Epoxy construction
- 10" FIN: Classic fibreglass center fin
- 3K CARBON STANDING ZONE: Strong, stiff and more impact resistent
- 4.25” CORE: Maximum volume
- BAMBOO VENEER: Beautiful finish and added strength
- 2 PC FULL CARBON PADDLE: Super light and adjustable
- Size: 10' x 32.5" x 4.25"
- Construction: Compression Molded Epoxy
- Total Capacity:Up to 200 lbs
- Board Weight:27 lbs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review WARRIOR WAHINE BAMBOO STANDUP PADDLEBOARD