The Kahuna CLASSIC WOODY is a tribute to the popular wood long board era of the 60’s. Each WOODY is constructed with a true veneer cosmetic using our Epoxy Sandwich Vacuum Construction (ESVC) process. We start with a high density foam blank and wrap it with two full layers of fiberglass cloth. The bamboo veneer is sandwiched between the two upper layers before we add a third layer to the standing zone and wrap it around the rails for added strength. The WOODY’s traditional shape is 5” thick and 10’ 6” long with plenty of floatation for paddling the lake or riding waves.
Package includes: Board, Bag, Fin, Leash, 2-Piece Carbon Paddle
- GORE-TEX: Vent valve
- BOARD BAG: All around 3/4 zip bag
- ADDITIONAL GLASS: For added strength
- ANCHOR TIE: For securing an anchor or weight
- 10" FIN: Classic fibreglass center fin
- VACUUM MOLDED: Epoxy sandwich vacuum construction (ESVC)
- FIN THUMBSCREW: No screwdriver needed
- Size: 10'6" x 33" x 5"
- Construction: Epoxy Sandwich
- Total Capacity:Up to 230 lbs
- Board Weight:30 lbs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review CLASSIC WOODY STANDUP PADDLEBOARD