The K2 Press Skis are your ticket to success in the park and beyond. These playful twintips let you express your creativity on terrain park features, impress your friends with crazy style, and not compress your bank account with too big of a hit. They're made with extra sturdy DuraCap construction to keep you sliding season after season, and they come in a range of sizes that allows shredders of all ages to press send on their freestyle progression.
- COLOUR: Black, White
- SIZE: Medium, Large, X-Large
- ROCKER: All-Terrain Twin Rocker
- SKI RADIUS: 19m @ 169cm
- SKI CORE: Aspen
- CONSTRUCTION: Carbon
- DIMENSIONS: 111 - 86 - 106
- CARBON BOOST BRAID: Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2’s patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.
- DURACAP: A molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials within the top layer of the ski. DuraCap skis are generally lighter overall, with enhanced durability and foregiveness.
- ALL-TERRAIN TWIN ROCKER™: All-Terrain Twin Rocker is a gradual, extended rise at the tip and tail for added versatility and control in all condi¬tions with twin tip skis.
- ASPEN CORE: Lightweight and resilient, great all-around material.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 PRESS SKI