Get ready for your man to wreak havoc on the K2 Vandal Snowboard this season. This freestyle friendly true twin shape packs a soft flex and a poppy Aspen wood core, a forgiving combo that makes learning easy and progression a sure thing. The Twin Rocker Baseline™ profile makes for smooth, catch-free riding and easy butters while maintaining enough edge contact underfoot for a solid carve.
- Twin Rocker Baseline™ – A versatile twin rocker design built to take on any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail to create a loose, buttery feel without sacrificing pop and response.
- Flex Rating – 1 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Traditional Shaped Board: True Twin
- Aspen Core – Snappy aspen core makes this board flexy, poppy, and durable.
- Biaxial Glass – Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0°. This makes for a more responsive ride longitudinally and torsionally.
- Hybritech™ – Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the nose and tail, providing low swing-weight while extending the wood core all the way to the tip of the board for optimized turning initiation and durability.
- Extruded 2000 Base – Delivers a consistent glide and is easy to maintain and repair.
- Binding Compatibility: 4 x 4 Inserts
- Terrain:Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level:Beginner-Intermediate
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Flat/Rocker
- Shape:True Twin
- Flex Rating:Soft
- Binding Mount Pattern:4x4
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2020 YOUTH VANDAL SNOWBOARD