The K2 Raygun Pop Snowboard takes the traditional Raygun profile and mixes it up for riders lookin' for camber in their ride. The Directional Camber Baseline™ has a classic full camber profile that's all about pop and power. With a stiffer flex than the original Raygun and carbon layups throughout, the K2 Raygun Pop Snowboard is a precise ride that's designed for riders looking for some high caliber all mountain shred.
- Directional Camber Baseline™ – Camber between the feet and a slight rocker in the tip and tail give you all of the power and energy of a cambered snowboard, but with a little extra float on those deep days.
- Aspen Core – Snappy aspen core makes this board flexy, poppy, and durable.
- Biaxial Glass – Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0°. This makes for a more responsive ride longitudinally and torsionally.
- ICG™ Carbon Glass – Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass lay-ups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity. K2 offers ICG™ glass in two variations; ICG™ 10 Biax Glass and ICG™ 20 Triax.
- Hybritech™ – Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the nose and tail, providing low swing-weight while extending the wood core all the way to the tip of the board for optimized turning initiation and durability.
- Extruded 2000 Base – Delivers a consistent glide and is easy to maintain and repair.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts
- Terrain:All-Mountain, Freeride
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Camber
- Shape:Directional Twin
- Flex Rating:Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern:2x4
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2020 RAYGUN POP SNOWBOARD