Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Butter, dive, or just get a little sendy -- no matter what you get into with the K2 Party Platter Snowboard, you're in for a good time. Featuring a Directional Rocker Baseline™ and Tweekend™ tips for added surface area, this board is the perfect companion for all-terrain freeride, showcasing K2 s continued refinement of their Volume Shift approach. With a grip of new sizes available this season, the K2 Party Platter Snowboard is one helluva snowboard available to just about any rider. For best results, size down from your standard board.
- Rocker Type: Directional Rocker Baseline™ – An all-purpose profile designed to be the perfect companion for the all-terrain snowboarder. Directional Rocker Baseline™ has a medium-rise in the tip and a lower rise in the tail, allowing for effortless turns on hardpack and ample float in soft snow and crud.
- Tweekend™ – Tweekend™ is simply taking the rocker and camber profile of the board and extending that profile into the tip and tail. This allows you to use the whole board as stable platform for pressing butters, floating in powder and landing big hits.
- Flex: Flex Rating – 2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Shape: Tapered Directional
- Volume Shift™ – Volume is moved from the tips and tails to underfoot for a wider, shorter design than traditional snowboard shapes, increasing mobility and maneuverability for better slashing and more lines through the trees.
- Tail Kick – Surf style with switch freestyle capability.
- Core: BAP Core – K2 blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that's strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials.
- Laminates: Biaxial Glass – Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0°. This makes for a more responsive ride longitudinally and torsionally.
- Ollie Bar – The Ollie Bar is a totally new approach to adding pop to a snowboard. Built in a pre-loaded cambered shape, it solves the concern that rockered boards don't have the pop that cambered boards have. Strong ollies and pressing power don't come from the tail alone. The backbone center section is actually more critical for smooth, even pressure. You have to try it to believe the pop.
- Sidewalls: Hybritech™ – Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the nose and tail, providing low swing-weight while extending the wood core all the way to the tip of the board for optimized turning initiation and durability.
- Base: Sintered 4000 – K2's sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts
- Terrain:All-Mountain, Freeride
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Flat/Rocker More
- Flex Rating:Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern:2x4
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2020 PARTY PLATTER SNOWBOARD