We just rode our Hyperlite Time Machine Wakesurf Board back from the future, and we've got to say, it's sick! All that climate change and disease and stuff we figured out years ago, so now everyone just drinks clean energy straight from the sun, maybe plays a bit of laser golf in their spare time, and shreds all day on their cork-topped wake surfers. We're not saying that this fast and responsive snub-nosed board was the turning point toward global peace and prosperity, but... maybe you should hop onto your own Time Machine and decide for yourself.
- Durashell Construction: The performance of an EPS foam core with the added durability of compression-moulded construction. High-end performance that is built to last.
- Big Guy Tested: Made for the keg, not the six-pack this is a board for those living life to its fullest.
- Hybrid Style Wakesurf Board: These boards combine the carving of a surf-style board with the slippery feeling and spin happy style of a skimboard.
- Quad Fin: The need-for-speed fin setup. Water is able to pass through the centerline without resistance while the curved outer surface of the fins creates lift and hold into the face of the wave.
- Swallow Tail: Swallowtails increase the turning arcs in boards that have a wider tail shape. Width in the tail adds to push and stability and is balanced by the mobility in the swallow shape.
- 2 x 3.5" Flux Fins
- 2 x Drop Fins
- EPS Core
- Full Cork Top
- Chop Tip Design
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 TIME MACHINE WAKESURF