The Hyperlite Automatic has quickly become a crowd favourite, delivering that floaty surf vibe that will have you feeling like you're catching waves at the beach.
Another brainchild from Scott Bouchard, the Hyperlite Automatic Wakesurf Board delivers a floaty surf vibe spawned from the beaches and wakes of Florida. Featuring Hyperlite's all-new full carbon DuraShell construction, the Automatic looks and surfs better than the rest. DuraShell includes top and bottom carbon laminates and is finished with seamless edges eliminating flash lines, rolling smooth from edge to edge. With a full bamboo base inlay, the Automatic Wakesurf Board has a lively feel when snapping turns and popping airs. The single concave running through the midsection delivers a great push in the wake. Customize your ride with four Futures Fin Boxes including 2 Flux Fins and 2 Minis for a loose or solid feel.
- DuraShell Construction: The performance of an EPS foam core with the added durability of compression-moulded construction. High-end performance that is built to last.
- Crowd Pleaser: If there is only one board on the boat and your entire group is together. This board will make everyone smile.
- Surf Style: Surf Style boards have a stable rail, and generate speed when edging, perfect for cutbacks and big carves.
- Quad Fin: The need-for-speed fin setup. Water is able to pass through the centerline without resistance while the curved outer surface of the fins creates lift and hold into the face of the wave.
- 2 x 3.5" Flux Fins
- 2 x Drop Fins
- Machined Eva Traction
- EPS Core
- Lap Construction
- Bamboo Pop Top Construction
- Single Concave Base Contour
- Seamless Rail Finish
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 AUTOMATIC WAKESURF