The easiest way for the little one to learn the balance and skills required to someday ride on his own.
- 12" A1 Premium Aluminum walking bike with foot platforms is low and light enough for toddlers to scoot around without Mom and Dad's help
- Lightweight alloy rims are tough enough for any curb-hopping adventure
- Specialized Rhythm Lite Sport tires will take a kid from the driveway to the dirt confidently
- Adjustable bar height/angle lends versatility as your child grows and gets ready for a 12-inch coaster
- Soft Kraton grips are easy for little hands to hold tight
- Alloy blade fork keeps the weight down and looks like a big kid's bike
- Alloy riser bar puts kids in a comfortable and confident position
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, ""Hotwalk"" geometry 12"" frame w/ low standover TT design, 85mm dropout width
- FORK: A1 Premium Aluminum blade, 1"" threaded Hi-Ten steerer
- HEADSET: 1"" threaded, loose ball
- SEAT BINDER: 29mm, forged alloy, single bolt
- RIMS: Alloy pinned, 16h
- FRONT HUB: Steel, nutted axle, 16h
- REAR HUB: Steel, nutted axle, 16h
- SPOKES: 14g UCP, w/ brass nipple
- FRONT TIRE: Specialized Rhythm Lite Sport, 30 TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0""
- REAR TIRE: Specialized Rhythm Lite Sport, 30 TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0""
- INNER TUBES: Schrader valve
- STEM: Alloy quill
- HANDLEBARS: Alloy 1pc.
- GRIPS: Specialized Kraton Kid's w/ flange
- SADDLE: Specialized Kid's, integrated 22.2mm post
- SEAT POST: Steel, 22.2mm, integrated w/ saddle
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review HOTWALK RUN BIKE