A great first bike, Specialized's Boy’s Hotrock 12 Coaster is a cool way to get kids started. Its lightweight aluminum frame makes pedaling easy and the quality construction ensures you'll be able to hand this tot rod down. Plus, the comfortable saddle, grippy tires, easy-to-use coaster brake and strong steel training wheels make the Hotrock great fun to learn on.
- 12" A1 Premium Aluminum coaster-style frame is light and low to the ground, with forward BB for an easy transition from a tricycle or bigwheel
- Alloy blade fork keeps the weight down and looks like a big kid's bike
- Lightweight alloy rims are tough enough for any curb-hopping adventure
- Specialized Rhythm Lite Sport tires will take a kid from the driveway to the dirt confidently
- BMX-style, 2-piece lightweight alloy handlebar puts kids in a comfortable and confident position
- Adjustable bar height/angle lends versatility as your child grows
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control geometry, 12"" frame w/ low standover TT, integrated kickstand mount, horizontal dropouts
- FORK A1 Premium Aluminum blade, 1"" threaded Hi-Ten steerer
- HEADSET 1"" threaded, loose ball
- SEAT BINDER 29mm, forged alloy, single bolt
- RIMS Alloy pinned, 16h
- FRONT HUB Steel, nutted axle, 16h
- REAR HUB Steel, coaster brake, nutted axle, 16h
- SPOKES 14g UCP, w/ brass nipple
- FRONT TIRE Specialized Rhythm Lite Sport, 30 TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0""
- REAR TIRE Specialized Rhythm Lite Sport, 30 TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0""
- INNER TUBES Schrader valve
- CHAIN KMC Z-410, 1/2"" x 1/8""
- CRANKSET Heat treated Hi-Ten, 1pc.
- CHAINRINGS 28T, disc-type
- BOTTOM BRACKET Heat treated Hi-Ten cups, loose ball for 1pc.
- STEM Alloy quill
- HANDLEBARS Alloy 2pc.
- GRIPS Specialized Kraton Kid's w/ flange
- SADDLE Specialized Kids, w/ integrated teacher's handle and 22.2mm seat post
- SEATPOST Steel, 22.2mm, integrated w/ saddle
- BRAKE Coaster
- PEDALS Composite platform, 1/2"" w/ ball bearing
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review HOTROCK 12" COASTER BRAKE YOUTH BIKE