The super easy to use "slip them on and enjoy the ride" water ski boots are back! Dual lace zones with a low drag bungee upper and static lace in the lower lace zone that locks down the skier's foot for precision control. The removable footbed anchoring system makes mounting quick and simple while the Direct Connect Mounting System offers unmatched natural edge angle, a short flex footprint and micro adjustment. The free Marx's unibody construction means no complexity of a liner, just low-maintenance boots that fit great. Perfect for open water skiing of all types, the freeMAX boots offer a relaxed fit for an easy-going ride.
The 2021 HO Freemax Water Ski Binding has unibody construction that means no complexity of a liner, just low-maintenance boots that fit great.
- LOWER 175MM TALL CUFF HEIGHT: Low profile for increased flexibility and comfort
- SBR CLOSED CELL FOAM LINER: For a natural rubber feel
- COMPOSITE TEXTILE SHELL: Reinforced in the Achilles spine and heel cup for improved durability. Softened over the instep and cuff wings for a more secure fit.
- 10MM THICK, ZERO-DROP, CONTOURED FOOTBED: Provides a solid platform for improved balance
- DUAL LACE ZONES: Low drag bungee upper, static lower for precision control
- REMOVABLE FOOTBED ANCHORING SYSTEM for easier mounting
- AVAILABLE WITH DIRECT CONNECT AND TRADITIONAL ALUMINUM PLATE: Options fit virtually all ski brands
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 FREEMAX WATERSKI BOOT