A resounding improvement on crossover skis, the OMNI is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. Developed for high versatility with added responsiveness, the Carbon OMNI marries high performance aggressive skiing with the efficiency essential for open water skiing. Its Carbon Construction provides tip to tail stiffness for greater acceleration and enhanced performance and higher speeds. It's also longitudinally stiffer for the more aggressive skier who demands more horsepower and increased response in pursuit of throwing the biggest water walls.
- CARBON CONSTRUCTION: More tip to tail stiffness for greater acceleration and enhanced performance and higher speeds. Longitudinally stiffer for the more aggressive skier who demands more horsepower and increased response in pursuit of throwing the biggest water walls
- FLEX-FRAME: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- HYBRID WIDTH: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- CLEAN EDGE 3.0 TAIL: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKERLINE: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- DEEP CONCAVE: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SPEEDSKIN BASE: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
- SYNDICATE ADJUSTABLE FIN BLOCK: Top of the line tournament fin and wing for unlimited customization
- Carbon Omni Sizing
- 71” fits over 250 lbs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2019 CARBON OMNI WATERSKI