The Head V Shape V8 is a great option for advanced intermediate to expert level guys in search of a true groomer ski. The 75mm waist lets you put the ski on edge effortlessly for responsive carves and quick contact point initiation to the surface of the snow. The lightweight Karuba Woodcore paired with the layer of Graphene delivers a lightweight feel with lots of stability has you sink the edges into the hard pack for instant response and maximum control. The Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction provides energy coming out of carves and allows you to push into any turn shape for versatile maneuverability. Push the pedal to the metal and prepare to blast off with the Head V Shape V8.
- Karuba Woodcore- is an ultra-lightweight platform, delivering natural liveliness and snappiness.
- Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction- brings a good mix of torsional stiffness and consistent, energetic flex.
- Graphene Layer- is a super-strong material that's as thin as an atom but stronger than diamonds for maximum power and responsiveness while keeping the ski super lightweight.
- LYT Tech Construction- incorporates graphene embedded into the karuba core for added power without sacrificing weight.
- ERA 3.0- blends the All ride Rocker and Progressive Sidecut to work in harmony for stable edge control and precise steering.
- GripWalk Compatible Bindings
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2022 V-SHAPE V8 LYT/PR11 SKI/BINDING