HEAD's Supershape e-Rally is the perfect hybrid ski for the experienced versatile skier who likes the flexibility to ski wherever the day takes them. Like the rest of the silo, it features innovative EMC technology, which reduces vibrations and increases stability for an overall smoother ride as well as Graphene technology for optimized weight balance distribution and perfect balance and control. If you are not sure in the morning where your ski day takes you, the e-Rally will take good care of you on every terrain.
- Bindings do not come mounted on skis, please visit one of our retail locations to have them installed by a certified binding technician.
- EMC (Energy Management Circuit) features ceramic piezo plates incorporated into the front and rear of the ski. Here, the kinetic energy is converted into electronic energy and in turn, the electronic energy is used to absorb negative vibrations. This means that the ski runs smoother and allows you to ski at a higher level all-day long.
- With ERA 3.0 S is this ski the combination of all mountain carving, race technology, and a new gradient on turning mechanics and ski capabilities sure to impress skiers on many levels.
- EMC technology
- ERA 3.0 S
- Graphene Worldcup Sandwich Cap construction
- RD Race structured UHM C base
- Speed Rocker
- Radius: 12.8 m (at 163 cm)
- Sidecut: 132-78-114 mm
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 SUPERSHAPE E-RALLY/PRD 12 SKI/BINDING