Built for unbridled exuberance and competent control across the whole mountain, the Head Absolut Joy Skis + Joy 9 GW SLR Bindings are your ticket to fun this winter. They feature a unique construction that has a thinner platform supporting thicker tip and tail sections, meaning the ski is super easy to initiate turns with, and provides great power and rebound from edge to edge. They have a mid-skinny waist that loves the hardpack, and stable platform that inspires confidence. So get out and find Absolut Joy in the mountains!
- Allride Rocker – Equally at home on bulletproof snow as it is in powder. This profile uses early rise in the tip with regular camber throughout the rest of the ski.
- Women's Specific Camber
- V-Shape Profile – The V-Shape design uses a thicker tip and tail and thinner mid section as well as a balanced ERA 3.0 fusion of rocker, radius and rebound.
- ERA 3.0 – ERA 3.0 is a combination of technologies, shape, and geometry to achieve effortless handling, more control, and instant grip.
- Wood Composite Core – A vertically laminated wood core with a PU injected sock around it.
- V-Shape LYT Tech Construction – V-Shape LYT Tech construction features ultra light Karuba wood or composite cores with full length embedded Graphene for power and durability in a light and agile package.
- Graphene – Integrating Graphene into the construction provides a reduction in weight and an increase in performance.
- Super Light Weight Distribution
- Diagonal Glass Fiber
- Glass Fiber
- Dampening Layer
- Power Sidewall Jacket Construction
- Structured UHM C Base – The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- Joy SLR Pro Base
- Included Bindings
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
- Includes Joy 9 GW SLR Bindings – DIN Range 2.5 - 9
- Terrain:Carving, All-Mountain
- Skis:With Bindings
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber
- Turning Radius:Short
- Core/Laminates:Graphene, Polyurethane (PU), Wood
- Tail Type:Flat
- DIN: Release Value Low:2.5
- DIN / Release Value High:9
- Warranty:1 Year
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 ABSOLUT JOY/JOY9 SKI/BINDING