If you're looking to get the full front side experience click into the Head V-Shape V10 Skis + PRD 12 GW Bindings and start carving circles around your friends. A unique V-Shape allows you to use less energy to achieve a deep carve while adding stability, and carbon sandwich cap construction provides the durability needed for season after season of cord shredding fun.
- Rocker Type: Allride Rocker – For superior steering and increased flotation. Head placed a highly targeted amount of rocker in each model to ensure maximum performance for all ability levels. Steering is easier for all skiers and soft snow versatility is enhanced.
- Shape: ERA 3.0 – A masterful blend of three independently important technologies to make the ultimate all-country skis. Rocker + radius + rebound = rocker done right.
- Core: LYT Tech Construction – By developing a ski line with lightweight cores and Graphene fully embedded, Head was able to increase performance while making it lighter. A unique weight distribution makes tip and tail thicker and the middle section thinner. The V-shape gives you effortless control for better steering, more stability and control.
- Karuba Light Wood Core – Karuba gives the Kore series skis their pop and personality. It's the perfect ratio of density and weight. The advantages of combining Karuba, Koroyd and Graphene enhance the ski, making it light and balanced.
- Laminates: Graphene – The strongest, lightest material known to man is fused into the Kore's tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.
- Sidewalls: Sandwich Cap Construction – Head takes the basic framework from the world cup sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. Bomber construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- Base: Structured UHM C Base – The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- Included Bindings: Includes PRD 12 GW Bindings – DIN Range 4 - 12
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
- Terrain:Carving, All-Mountain
- Skis:With Bindings
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber
- Turning Radius:Short
- Core/Laminates:Carbon, Graphene, Wood
- Tail Type:Flat
- DIN: Release Value Low:4
- DIN / Release Value High:12
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2020 V-SHAPE V10/PRD 12 SKI/BINDING