It’s the all-round talent in our Kore series. The ski floats in the deep powder stay stiff and are totally responsive. It’s also lightweight. So you can climb up to the top of this mountain or that in no time at all, then leave your trail on pristine terrain. But even if you are taking on the hard-packed slopes in your ski area, the Kore 99 ticks all the boxes and makes every ski day a true experience.
- Rocker Type Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Core Karuba Light Wood Core – Karuba gives the Kore series skis their pop and personality. It’s the perfect ratio of density and weight. The advantages of combining Karuba, Koroyd, and Graphene enhance the ski, making it light and balanced.
- Laminates Topless Tech – Head uses a polyester fleece rather than solid plastic top sheet material to create the lightest skis in their category.
Graphene – The strongest, lightest material known to man is fused into the Kore’s tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.
Koroyd – A honeycomb-shaped material at the heart of the KORE. It’s super-light and incredibly elastic. It’s strong and flexible and what makes the KORE special.
Carbon Glass Fiber / Carbon
- Sidewalls Sandwich Cap Construction – Head takes the basic framework from the world cup sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all-mountain skiing. Bomber construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- Base Structured UHM C Base – The same high-quality material used in Head’s world-leading race skis is used here. The different structured running base for all conditions.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2020 KORE 99/ATTACK 13 SKI/BINDING