The classic retro aluminum 15 ft Double-End Grumman Canoe that are built to last through the generations.
CALL FOR DETAILS
Available for pick up in store.
- Built to Last: All models feature .060" aluminum deck caps and .080" stem caps with special T-6 alumilite finish rivets for top strength. A special sealant ensures long-lasting water tightness.
- Optimum Strength: Formed .062" aluminum thwarts are secured with marine-grade stainless steel bolts. Precision riveting ties gunnels, skin, and thwarts together for superior strength.
- Better Tracking: The standard flat water keel is designed to make paddling easier and keep your canoe "on track." The special "Bulb T" keel on the 19 ft. Square Stern and Sportboat make larger canoes stiffer and stronger.
- Maneuverability: The shallow draft keel has an inner keelson of rugged-strength extruded aluminum made for fast maneuvering through rock bottom whitewater rivers. The shallow draft keel is available on G-1750CSK double-enders.
- Length: 15'
- Beam: 35 2/26"
- Ribs: 3
- Centre Depth: 12 1/8"
- Keel: Standard
- Max Capacity: 650/555
- Max HP Motor: 5 HP
- Boat Weight: 69 lbs (.050 Gauge)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review ALUMINUM STANDARD CANOE 15'