The Giro Avera MIPS Helmet is a new lightweight in-mold design featuring MIPS® technology, adjustable venting and Giro s proven Stack Vent system. This is a great helmet with the features you really want and need, all in a sleek, great looking package at a price that's hard to beat.
- Construction: In-Mold Construction – In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- MIPS® | Multi-Directional Impact Protection System – MIPS is a step forward in helmet design and can provide more protection in certain impacts. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the Interior Foam Liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- Ventilation: Thermostat Control™ Adjustable Venting – Allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Stack Ventilation – Stack Ventilation was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Fit: In Form™ Fit System – A low-profile fit and stability system that makes it easy to dial-in the fit and feel of your helmet in seconds – even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6 cm of fit adjustment, and the system also includes a separate vertical turning feature that adjusts the fore / aft tilt of the helmet on your head to enhance peripheral vision and optimize the fit of the helmet with goggles.
- Vertical Tuning – All Giro helmets with integrated fit systems feature Vertical Tuning. Vertical Tuning dials in how the helmet sits on your head for a perfect fit, eliminating gaper gap and creating a seamless lockup with Giro goggles.
- Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Goggles – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Helmet Style:Half Shell
- Helmet Venting:Adjustable Venting
- Audio:Not Included
- Removable Ear Pads:Yes
- Adjustable Fit:Yes
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 WOMEN'S AVERA MIPS SNOW HELMET