Completely new this year is the Drop Kick S. Packing the same punch as the Drop Kick in a pint-sized package, the Drop Kick S is for the up and coming freestyle rippers looking for a boot that can handle any terrain. With an easy to get into tongue liner, Flex 4 Tongue, and a shorter cuff height, the Drop Kick S is sure to give a snug and secure fit, and the confidence kids and smaller skiers need to crush it all over the mountain.
- Forward Lean & Cuff Alignment: Tool-less forward angle adjustment. Original & Soul shells: 2mm or 4mm. Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shells: 12mm.
- Widetrack Buckle: Durable aluminum levers with a minimalistic lightweight design. This adjustment mechanism is engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly, single-handed micro-adjustment.
- Infinite Pivot: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- Ribbed Tongue: 100% Ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- J-Bar: An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Shell: Original (Fto)
- Last Width: 99mm
- Shell Material: Tpu Cuff & Lower / Grilamid® Tongue
- Flex Rating: 4 / 70
- Liner: Classic Tongue
- Liner Material: Multi-Laminate Foam + Heel Intuition®
- Buckle Type: Alum. Wide-Track
- Boot Board: Rigid
- Outsole: Single Material Heel
- Weight/Per (G): 1700
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 JR DROP KICK ALPINE BOOT