So you've got a wide foot and rip harder than any of your friends? Full Tilt have a boot for that. Coming with their higher volume Evolution shell and fully moldable Performer Wrap liner, the Full Tilt Descendant 100 Ski Boots are the answer to your prayers. With the Ascendant line going full backcountry, the Descendants lose their walk mode in favor of pure downhill prowess; these boots are built to slay the descent with a smooth, progressive flex and a fully customizable fit to make your own. The fun bit is the way down, remember!
- Last: 102 mm – Relaxed last for wider and higher volume feet and all-day comfort.
- Evolution Shell – The Full Tilt Evolution Shell adds much needed depth to the Full Tilt line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Evolution shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- Easy On/Off – The front of the shell opens a full 90º to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Moldable – Utilizing the QuickFit™ System, all Full Tilt boots – shells included – can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same; Full Tilt prides itself on creating boots that allow a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.
Flex: 100 / 8 – Full Tilt's most popular freeride flex is suitable for strong and fast skiers.
- Ribbed Tongue – 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Adjustable Flex – The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue.
- Performer Wrap | Lightweight Agility – The Performer Liner's laminates are specifically engineered to be lightweight for increased maneuverability while maintaining it's warmth and custom moldable fit right out of the box.
- Intuition™ Foam – All Full Tilt liners are built using authentic Intuition™ closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop for a light, warm, and super comfortable fit.
- J-Bars – An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Wide Toe – A thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control for people with wider feet or who prefer a little more toe room.
Shell Materials & Design
Infinite Pivot – Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
Shell and Cuff – TPU
Tongue – Grilamid
Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment – 2° and 4° Wedges
Power Wedge – Dial in your forward lean angle with this removable velcro spoiler.
12 mm of Lateral Cuff Alignment
Ladder Buckle – The Ladder Buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
45° Heel Lock – Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
40mm Power Strap
Bootboard & Footbed
Shock Absorber Boot Board – Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
Grip Walk Outsole – Designed for a better purchase on unstable and slippery terrain. The convex shape and ribbed tread add both comfort and grip for getting from house to hill to peak!
Dual Material Outsoles – No slipping getting in-between you and the ground. A firm TPU and a softer material combat wear and keep you feet underneath you on any surface.
Mid Grip – Whether you're climbing grated stairs or scrambling on top of a mountain, a dual or single material mid-grip gives you the confidence to stay on your feet.
Fully Customizable & Replaceable – All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Phillips head screwdriver.
Ski Boot Flex:Medium
Forefoot Width:102 mm
Boot Sole Type:GripWalk
Includes Tech Fittings:No
Number of Buckles:3
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 DESCENDANT 100 ALPINE BOOT