Are sloppy binders wrecking your ride? Time for you to rise like the Fenix. Built with asymmetrical AXIS-Series baseplates designed to transfer energy directly to your edges, the Flow Fenix Snowboard Bindings will send your ride into the stratosphere. They feature Flow s time tested Active Strap Technology, a convenient rear or traditional strap dual-entry design, an all-new lightweight Fusion Exo-Frame PoweStraps for better-than-ever power transfer. Strap on the Flow Fenix Snowboard Bindings and get ready for lift-off.
- Baseplate AXIS-Series – The AXIS-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transfer. Wider than the NX2 and the FUSE for greater stability and easier access with off-axis PowerBeams and offset cable attachments for direct and balanced power transfer.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- Power Triangle – The Flow high-tensile steel cable creates a structural triangle between highback and baseplate for optimum energy transfer and quick, easy, and efficient turns.
- Highback Glass-Filled Nylon Asym AXIS-Series UniBack – Asym UniBacks are lightweight, supportive, and comfortable, with a perfect fit to follow boot contours and canted riding angles. The AXIS-series has a supportive spine with a more forgiving lateral flex.
- Reclining Highback – The fully reclining highback is a pivotal part of Flow's fast easy-in easy-out binding system. When open the reclining highback, a simple system actively lifts up the strap, and then tightens automatically when you close the highback.
- Straps Active Strap Technology – Dual-Entry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the performance, comfort, and power transmission that Flow bindings are famous for. With Flow's revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Fusion PowerStrap – Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control. Offers the best easy-entry, set and forget performance. Fusion Exo-Frame – All new Exo-Frame straps feature a top layer of ExoSpines that form a direct connection with the binding over the ankle and toe ares to hold your boot firmly in place. The Exo-Frame strap is lightweight and distributes pressure evenly, focusing energy into the baseplate for maximum power transfer.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 FENIX SNOWBOARD BINDING