- The simple to use 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 3'8" and 5' with easy on-the-fly adjustment. Growing with your child from 3'8" to 5' or approximately 6 to 13 years of age.
- A proven, simple and precise adjustable length mechanism. Great additions like printed height and paddle length right on shaft, make it easy to choose your child's proper paddle length.
- A small, 85sq" blade size helps reduce strain and fatigue and keep kids happier and on the water longer.
- The longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- The dihedral down the middle of the power face allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- When shopping Standard performance, you’ll see Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle, at introductory prices.
- Injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant. They have light swing weight for the value, while maintaining the design elements that are direct from our more advanced paddles. Smooth, stable strokes for easier paddling.
- The fiberglass shaft gives you light weight and less fatigue, at a more modest price. Standard with the “Tweener” size, it gives a diameter that fits well for all hand sizes.
|Length Range:||LeverLock - 54" - 70"|
|Blade Surface Area:||85 in2|
|Blade Length x Width:||18in x 6.5in|
|Blade Design:||10 Degree blade offset, Dihedral, Fiberglass Reinforced - Injection Molded Nylon|
|Shaft Features:||SUP 16” LeverLock Tape Wrapped Shaft, SUP Tweener shaft, Wrapped FG - Straight, LeverLock Adjustable|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review FLASH 85 LEVERLOCK SUP PADDLE