The Esker Superior winter camping portable wood stove is designed for use with Esker's Classic 12x12, Classic 2 12x12, or similarly sized winter hot tents, and features a nesting galvanized pipe stack, cold-rolled 22 gauge steel construction, and Esker's snow float legs - which, through the use of poles or branches, adds stability and peace of mind when using the stove over snow or ice.
The Superior's 56.7L burn chamber is the largest of Esker's stoves, and the tapered pipe stack (5" to 4") stows neatly in the stove box when transporting.
Available in 2 variants, the Esker Superior Stove features a straight pipe stack (for use with the Classic 12x12), while the Esker Superior 2 Stove provides an elbow for use with stove pipe rings that exit out of the tent sidewall (Classic 2 12x12 or similar).
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 30.5cm x 30.5cm x 61cm (12” x 12” x 24”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 51cm (H) x 30.5cm (W) x 61cm (L) (20” x 12” x 24”)
- Pipe Stack Height: up to 264cm (104”)
- Total Max Height (approx): 3.2m (124”)
- Burn Chamber Volume: 56.7L
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 28.5cm x 27cm x 56cm (11½” x 10½” x 22”)
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole tapers to 10cm (4")
- Packed Weight: 10.6 kg
- Made from 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made by Kni-Co in the USA
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review SUPERIOR 2 STOVE