The Esker Ontario winter camping portable wood stove is designed for use with Esker's Arctic Fox 10x10, Classic 10x10, Classic 2 10x10, or similarly sized winter hot tents, and features cold-rolled 22 gauge steel construction, and a nesting galvanized pipe stack.
Like all Esker stoves, the Ontario sports Esker's snow float legs, which through the use of poles or branches, adds stability and peace of mind when using the stove over snow or ice. The Ontario's 35.5L burn chamber allows for long pieces of wood to be added (43cm) meaning less sawing than with shorter stove boxes, and the tapered pipe stack (5" to 4") stows neatly in the stove box when transporting.
Available in 2 variants, the Esker Ontario Stove features a straight pipe stack (for use with the Arctic Fox 10x10, or Classic 10x10), while the Esker Ontario 2 Stove provides an elbow for use with stove pipe rings that exit out of the tent sidewall (Classic 2 10x10 or similar).
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 25.5cm x 25.5cm x 58.5cm (10” x 10” x 23”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 40.5cm (H) x 25.5cm (W) x 58.5cm (L) (16” x 10” x 23”)
- Pipe Stack Height: 265cm (104”)
- Total Height (approx): 3m (120”)
- Burn Chamber Volume: 35.5L
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 24cm x 20cm x 53.5cm (9½” x 8½” x 21”)
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole tapers to 10cm (4")
- Packed Weight: 8.9 kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made by Kni-Co in the USA
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review ONTARIO 1 STOVE