Able to carry twice its weight in cargo, it’s a surprising errand bike that’s as exciting to ride as it is easy to own.
Riders will love the low-maintenance easy-ownership that comes with our first Internal Gear Hub E-bike. IGH protects your bike’s working gears from the weather, road grime, and damage from crowded bike racks. Best of all, you can shift gears anytime, yes, even when stopped⏤take that traffic lights.
The Turbo Como Super Light’s sophisticated design is ready to go whenever you are⏤day and night, rain or shine⏤with battery-powered integrated lights, fenders, and plenty of storage capability. The 320Wh battery is securely hidden in the downtube, making it almost indistinguishable from a regular bike at first glance. But on days when you want to do more, attach the optional Range Extender to ride up to 93 miles without needing to recharge. Trust us when we say, you’ll find yourself making up errands just so you can ride it again.
- 5-speed Nexus Internal Gear Hub and chain drive for shifting when stopped, extended bike performance, and reduced at-home bike maintenance.
- Aftermarket Turbo Connect Display compatibility.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Clean internal cable routing and reflective graphics.
- Durable 650b wheels paired with Nimbus 2.3 tires smooth out rough roads, while providing BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility
- Frame-mounted front porteur rack with a basket and top net.
- Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 93 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- TRP Flow Set hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Turbo Super Light mounted pannier-compatible rear rack and DRYTECH fenders.
|SWAT||Specialized Como SL front-rack, max. 15kg load, incl. Como SL basket w/cargo-net|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2022 COMO SL 4.0 BIKE