The best-selling CAPiTA Birds of a Feather Snowboard is an all-mountain freestyle deck for high-flying resort riders in hot pursuit of fun. Outfitted with carbon stringers, Kevlar bound sidewalls, and a new Dual Blaster Ashpop Core, this is no little Tweety board. The Birds of a Feather is designed to soar with grace and swoop down through turns and sidehits with the deadly ferocity of a bird of prey. If you're not already convinced by the flock of awards and convocation of devoted riders, take our word for it. This board really does it all.
- Rocker Type: Resort V1 Profile – RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Flex: Twin Flex, Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: Twin Shape
- Blended Radial Sidecut – BLENDED RADIAL sidecuts feature a single radius arc through the midsection of the board combined with a custom designed blend zone at the contact points. Varying the length of these blend zones and tailoring them specifically for certain aspects of riding greatly improves a board’s performance.
- Core: Dual Blaster Ashpop Core™ – The DUAL BLASTER ASHPOP CORE™ features internal Poplar strips fused with a more dense and powerful Ash wood through the insert area and along the rails. With a stable and predictable feel underfoot, these cores provide the energy and reliability required from CAPiTA's most in-demand and best-selling series of the year.
- Laminates: Carbon Fiber Boosters – Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- Special Blend Fiberglass – This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- Magic Bean Resin – Developed over a three-year span, this advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material. It is plant based that does not compete with primary food sources and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. This resin system is poppy, powerful, and extremely durable. MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. The focus is to save wood core weight by increasing resin performance. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Sidewalls: Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls – With seven Transworld Good Wood Awards in six years for the D.O.A. series, it’s clear that the performance and value of these boards are unmatched. FORTRESS™ KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS are bonded by a Kevlar “S” wrap from the top of the sidewall to the underside of the core. This lightweight technology binds the sidewall and core material together like no other. Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base: Quantum Drive™ Base – The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- Edges: 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Topsheet: PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- Graphics: Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Binding Compatibility: Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Terrain:Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape:True Twin
- Flex Rating:Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern:2x4
- Core/Laminates:Aramid (Kevlar®), Carbon, Wood
- Snowboard Awards:Transworld Snowboarding Good Wood, Snowboard Magazine Platinum Pick, Snowboarder Magazine Best of Test
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 WOMEN'S BIRDS OF FEATHER SNOWBOARD