We're not here to convince you that snowboarding in powder is good. We can safely hang that up alongside objective truths like "outerspace is big" and "existence exists." But what if we told you that it could be even better? Sliding sideways through powdered sugar on your CAPiTA The Navigator Snowboard, you will experience powder riding in a whole new way. The super set back, tapered directional shape is a hoverboard meticulously engineered to surf the champagne waves of low density powder. When you turn this thing sideways to slash a perfect wind lip and a a plume of pow cascades over you, it will feel so good, you'll try to remember what it was even like to ride powder back before you had your Navigator. Was it even that fun? Maybe outerspace isn't that big after all?
- Rocker Type: Alpine V1 Profile – The ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
- Flex; Directional Flex Rating – 5.5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: Directional Shape: Parabolic Sidecut – A PARABOLIC sidecut consists of a mirror-symmetrical curve. In snowboard terms, this design creates a board with a deeper sidecut and a quicker turning point in the center compared to radial arcs.
- Core: FSC Certified Dual Core™ – The FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ was built to achieve the consistent, dependable feel required from riders looking to take their skills to the next level. This lightweight core has no irregularities providing uniform flex for consistency. Featuring a lightweight and poppy Poplar foundation, Beech is placed through the inserts increasing power and durability. The FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ offers a consistent, comfortable, and powerful ride in a full wood core that has been certified sustainable by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Laminates: Carbon Fiber Struts – Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- Special Blend Fiberglass – This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- Magic Bean Resin – Developed over a three-year span, this advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material. It is plant based that does not compete with primary food sources and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. This resin system is poppy, powerful, and extremely durable. MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. The focus is to save wood core weight by increasing resin performance. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base: Quantum Drive™ Base – The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- Edges: 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Topsheet: PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Graphics: Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Die-cut Base Graphic
- Binding Compatibility: Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Terrain:Freeride, Powder
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Flex Rating:Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern:2x4
- Core/Laminates:Carbon, Wood
- Warranty:2 Years
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 NAVIGATOR SNOWBOARD