- Rocker Type
- Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FSC™ Certified Fly Core – Burton's classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop and strength.
- Biax™ Fiberglass – Gives the board a jib and park friendly feel by softening the torsional flex.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Binding Compatibility
- No Bindings
- Terrain: Powder
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Flat
- Shape: Directional
- Binding Mount Pattern: None
- Width Regular Regular
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2022 THE THROWBACK SNOWBOARD