The word "yes" is one of the most powerful tools in the world. What started out as a simple agreement to go along with some friends on a weekend ski trip has turned into your favorite hobby, and every time you keep saying yes to the steeper runs, and the bigger challenges, the deeper your love for the snow becomes. The Burton Yeasayer Snowboard encompasses that positive, down-for-anything attitude in a mellow all-mountain board that's up for the task no matter where you point it. It's not some crazy, demanding deck that requires full throttle charging every time you step on it, but anywhere you ask it to go, and anything you ask it to do, the answer is always a cheery and resolute "Heck yeah!"
- Flat Top™ – A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling you'd expect from a rocker profile.
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Scoop – This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Super Fly® 800G Core – Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Women's Specific Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Frostbite Edges – Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Artwork by Indigo
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Terrain:All-Mountain More
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced More
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Flat/Rocker More
- Shape:True Twin
- Flex Rating:Medium More
- Binding Mount Pattern:Channel
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 WOMEN'S YEASAYER SNOWBOARD