Lightweight true twin performance tuned to the ride-everything style of top pros like Mark McMorris.
Constantly evolved to drop ounces and amplify pop, the men's Burton Process Snowboard is Mark McMorris' pick for its twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess. Featuring PurePop camber for a forgiving yet snappy feel, the Process is suited to the freestyle rider, but still capable of ripping the entire mountain as proven by the pros who push it. The Super Fly II core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V or precise control of PurePop camber.
- PurePop Camber – An evolution of a traditional camber shape, PurePop Camber profile features subtle flat zones just outside your feet to amplify pop and add playfulness to the snap and response of camber. Early rise tip and tail sections spin and float with a catch-free feel.
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Scoop: This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered Base – Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Frostbite Edges – Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Terrain:Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Flex Rating:SofT
- Binding Mount Pattern:Channel
- Athletes:Mark McMorris
- Warranty:3 Years
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 PROCESS SNOWBOARD