The Burton Kilroy Twin Snowboard is a freestyle deck for the old school purist. Blunted tip and tail, full camber, true twin shape, and a bouncy flex. It's a list of features that's classic for a reason. It's reliable, powerful, and just plain fun, whether you're lapping the park or playing around on side hits and groomers all around the resort.
- Rocker Type: Camber – An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Flex: Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Personality – Playful - Medium
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Super Fly® 800G Core – Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Biax™ Fiberglass – Gives the board a jib and park friendly feel by softening the torsional flex.
- Sintered Base – Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Artwork by Muretz
- Additional Features
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Terrain:Freestyle, All-Mountain More
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced More
- Rocker Type:Camber More
- Shape:True Twin
- Flex Rating:Medium More
- Binding Mount Pattern:Channel
- Warranty:3 Years
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 KILROY TWIN SNOWBOARD