The Burton Kilroy Pow Snowboard is what you get when dedicated park riders finally admit that, yes, maybe tapered directional shapes actually are more fun to ride in the pow. But don't let the oversized nose and slight flishtail fool you, this board is still all freestyle. With a pure camber profile and park friendly flex pattern, the Kilroy Pow is the slick surfer that can have you floating pow fields one lap and then cutting right to the rails as soon as things get tracked out. It rides fun, poppy, and playful no matter where you take it.
- Rocker Type
- Camber – An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Personality – Medium - Aggressive
- Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- 12mm Taper
- Super Fly® 800G Core – Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered Base – Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Artwork by Jackson Tupper
- Additional Features
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Binding Compatibility
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Terrain:Freestyle, Powder More
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced More
- Rocker Type:Camber More
- Flex Rating:Medium More
- Binding Mount Pattern:Channel
- Warranty:3 Years
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 KILROY POW SNOWBOARD