The Burton Kilroy 3D Snowboard is a next gen freestyle board that combines innovative design with plain old fun. The slight directional shape gives you more control for all-mountain playtime and high speed jump lines, while a 3D construction makes for a ride that's butterier than a tub of movie popcorn. The twin flex profile and PurePop camber give the Kilroy 3D tons of pop and slashability, making it a playful daily driver for creative resort rippers.
- PurePop Camber – An evolution of a traditional camber shape, PurePop Camber profile features subtle flat zones just outside your feet to amplify pop and add playfulness to the snap and response of camber. Early rise tip and tail sections spin and float with a catch-free feel.
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Personality – Playful - Medium
- Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- 3D-Contoured Nose and Tail – A 3D-contoured nose and tail in this twin shape work to provide catch-free performance for all-mountain turns and buttery fun.
- Super Fly® 800G Core – Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered Base – Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Terrain:Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Flat/Camber/Flat
- Flex Rating:Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern:Channel
- Warranty:3 Years
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 KILROY 3D SNOWBOARD