The kids' Burton Yeasayer Smalls Snowboard is the logical next step for kids who have mastered the basics and are ready to explore the entire mountain. Soft and playful, it features the forgiving performance of our Flat Top bend to create the stability and snap you'd expect from camber, but with a floaty, catch-free tip and tail. Filet-O-Flex core profiling makes for a super soft flex that doesn't sacrifice stability – just the thing to make them feel like they've done it all before, only not this awesome.
- Flat Top™ – A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling you'd expect from a rocker profile.
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Personality – Medium
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Filet-O-Flex – Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Scoop – This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Super Fly® 800G Core – Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Biax™ Fiberglass – Gives the board a jib and park friendly feel by softening the torsional flex.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Rail Ready Edge Tune – Beveled so you can slide without hang-ups, yet still get grip for slashing and jumping.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Terrain:Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level:Beginner-Intermediate
- Rocker Type:Flat
- Shape:True Twin
- Flex Rating:Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern:Channel
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 KID'S YEASAYER SMALLS SNOWBOARD