Soft flexing and ultra-stable – a pro-caliber ride for young rippers looking to take the next step in freestyle progression.
Whether they're tooling around the mini park or taking skills to bigger features, groms on the move will love the Burton Process Smalls Snowboard. Flat Top blends the effortless feel of rocker with the quick-thinking control required for launching airs and landing with confidence. Filet-O-Flex creates a super soft board that still rips with maximum stability, durability, and grip. For the rider who has outgrown the Chopper® but isn't quite ready to go big, the Process Smalls hits the sweet spot on freestyle fun. Features The Channel® mounting system to give you the easiest, most adjustable setup with bindings from all major brands (not just Burton's).
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: This is Gary. Gary is chill. In our exhaustive search for a graphic that could live up to Mark McMorris’ level of riding, we ran all through ideas, artists, and art directions by Mark. His only response was to send us back this image of Gary waving. So, we put it on the board. When everyone we asked vibed with the bear, well we knew it was either the best or the worst graphic and I would challenge anyone to argue that it is anything less than perfect.
Flat Top™ – A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling you'd expect from a rocker profile.
- Flex: Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Personality: Medium
- Twin: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Filet-O-Flex: Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding.
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Scoop: This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Super Fly® 800G Core: Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Biax™ Fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base: Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Rail Ready Edge Tune: Beveled so you can slide without hang-ups, yet still get grip for slashing and jumping.
- Super Sap® Epoxy: A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System: Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Terrain:Freestyle, All-Mountain More
- Ability Level:Beginner-Intermediate More
- Rocker Type:Flat More
- Shape:True Twin
- Flex Rating:Medium More
- Binding Mount Pattern:Channel
- Warranty:3 Years More
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 KID'S PROCESS SMALLS SNOWBOARD