How do you unlock the secret to shredding whatever terrain gets put in front of you? The Burton Skeleton Key Snowboard is a good start, with a freeride-friendly directional camber profile that has rocker in the nose for extra float in the soft stuff and camber behind it to help you drive epic carves slash the mountain until your feet fall off. Its super-fast Sintered WFO base loves to have a lead foot on the gas pedal so you can full-throttle send it like you've got a canyon to clear. The Burton Skeleton Key Snowboard is so good at taking advantage of the whole mountain that it's almost like cheating.
- Rocker Type: Directional Camber – A blend of rocker and camber in the nose combines float and control while camber under the back foot drives with power and stability.
- Flex: Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Shape: Directional | 10mm Taper – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Base: Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Graphics: Art by Dooom | iamdooom.com
- Additional Features: Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Terrain:All-Mountain, Freeride
- Ability Level:Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber
- Flex Rating:Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern:Channel
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2020 SKELETON KEY SNOWBOARD