Built for riding any and all terrain, the Burton Kilroy Directional Camber Snowboard takes the attitude and approach of the most trusted board ever and gives it a new unique shape and construction. Better yet, it's a board that can be thrashed without worries thanks to a recipe that's high-performance without the price.
- CAMBER: An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board allowing for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- DIRECTIONAL SHAPE: The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or snow condition.
- TWIN FLEX: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch, frontside or backside.
- FSC™ CERTIFIED SUPER FLY® 800G CORE: Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
- DUALZONE™ EGD™: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- SQUEEZEBOX LOW: With an overall easier feel, NEW Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- TRIAX™ FIBERGLASS: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- SINTERED BASE™: Sintered bases hold more wax than extruded bases, and they are faster than extruded bases.
- THE CHANNEL®: Focusing power through a central connection that acts as a backbone for the board's internal tech, it also lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles with all binding formats including EST™, Re:Flex™, and Disc.
- SUPER SAP® EPOXY: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- PRO-TIP™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- INFINITE RIDE™: This Burton-exclusive technology maximizes pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800g core
- Sintered base
- Dualzone™ EGD™ engineered wood grains
- Squeezebox Low profile
- Triax™ Fiberglass
- Twin flex | Directional shape
- The Channel® | Infinite Ride™ technology
- Skill level: Intermediate to Expert
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2020 KILROY DIRECTION SNOWBOARD