The Boardworks Raven is a mid-sized touring and expedition board, similar to the Great Bear; however, its smaller size and volume allow for a more manageable handling experience. The revolutionary bow and hull shape allows for extended glide and tracking performance equally well suited for calm or open water conditions. Our sturdy construction and inspiring graphics provide durability and a beautiful finish that will last for years to come. The Raven is a dependable touring board for exploring your local waterways. With its stability and speed, the Raven will allow you to fly on the water.
- Long-Distance Paddle Board: This touring paddleboard is perfect for anyone who enjoys long distance expeditions and wants to see more.
- Improve Your Distance Per Stroke: The Raven touring SUP was designed to maximize your distance per stroke and help you track straight. It works equally well in calm lakes and bays, or oceans and rougher waters.
- Easy Transportation: Integrated LiftSUP handles for easy carry and locking ability.
- Easy Storage: 4 front and 4 rear tie-downs with crossing bungee included handles the largest of dry bags and offers best in class storage.
- Easy Installation: The center fin box comes with an FCS2 9” touring fin for a toolless install and high performance in all conditions.
- Durable Construction And Lasting Graphics: EPX-V construction – EPS core laminated with layers of fibreglass, bamboo veneers, stunning graphics and coated with high-grade paint and polish.
- Epx-V: EPX-V
- Length: 12'6"
- Width: 29"
- Thickness: 6 11/16"
- Volume: 284 L
- Fin Set: SINGLE
- Construction: EPX-V
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review RAVEN STANDUP PADDLEBOARD