The Navigator is the perfect all-around recreational touring board created for paddlers who seek comfort and speed but also need a durable board that can take a little more abuse from rocky shorelines, docks, and heavy use. The increased nose volume creates a stable and efficient platform, keeping you moving swiftly through most conditions. Two-large storage bungee tie-downs both forward and aft of the board, allow for ample secure storage space for all your touring gear. The Navigator is the ultimate sporty, robust, and forgiving cruiser. If you are hard on your equipment or have rough put-ins and exits to the water, this is the board for you.
- Long-Distance Paddle Board: This touring paddleboard is perfect for anyone who enjoys long distance expeditions and wants to see more.
- Improve Your Distance Per Stroke: The Navigator touring SUP was designed to maximize your distance per stroke and help you track straight. It works equally well in calm lakes and bays, or oceans and rougher waters.
- Easy Transportation: Integrated LiftSUP handles for easy carry and locking ability.
- Easy Storage: 4 front and 4 rear tie-downs with crossing bungee included handles the largest of dry bags and offers best in class storage.
- Easy Installation: The center fin box comes with an FCS2 9” touring fin for a toolless install and high performance in all conditions.
- Durable Construction And Lasting Graphics: Bombshell moulded composite construction – EPS core laminated with layers of fibreglass, ABS/polycarbonate, kevlar and PCV rails, stunning graphics and coated with high-grade paint and polish.
- Bombshell: BOMBSHELL
- Length: 11'6"
- Width: 31"
- Thickness: 7 3/16"
- Volume: 262 L
- Fin Set: SINGLE
- Construction: BOMBSHELL
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review NAVIGATOR STANDUP PADDLEBOARD