The Boardworks Muse is a beautiful and stable shape that offers a wide range of uses from coastal cruising to yoga — designed to work equally well for beginners and intermediate paddlers who want to get on the water and have fun. At 32” wide, the Muse creates a stable platform giving you confidence that your paddle time will be spent on top of and not in the water. Storage options on the forward deck consist of two anchor points that allow for bungee or deck tie-downs for items like mask & snorkel or dry bag. Our ultra-comfortable Honey Fomb heat embossed deck pad offers the highest level of traction without the usual water retention of brushed open foam traction pads. The Muse is the perfect option for exploring your local waterways, yoga, or paddle workouts.
- EPS core is sandwiched between layers of fibreglass and epoxy to create a strong and stable platform
- Integrated EVA deck pad provides exceptional grip and reduces foot fatigue
- Stern drain-plug has an integrated loop to attach a leash (leash not included)
- Hull is vented to relieve internal pressure buildup caused by the sun's heat, keeping the board's integrity intact
- Single 9 in. fin promotes straight tracking through the water
- Nose tie-downs for bungee attachment
- Offset handle for easy carry by smaller paddlers
- Length: 10'6"
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 4 1/4"
- Volume: 183 L.
- Fin Set: SINGLE
- Construction: EPX-V
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review MUSE STANDUP PADDLEBOARD