The Chinook is a mid-sized board ideally suited for day tripping, touring, and fun adventures on inland waterways, lakes, and rivers with typically flat to mildly choppy conditions. The Chinooks sleeker lines provide a smooth glide, and its multiple secure storage points allow room for you to bring all the gear you need. The revolutionary bow, hull shape, and relatively flat rocker create a streamlined and efficient glide, allowing for enhanced stability and confidence under load. The Chinook is a fun, fast, and stable board giving you the confidence to relax and enjoy your surroundings, whether on a quick morning paddle to start your day or a more extended excursion with family and friends.
- Long-Distance Paddle Board: This touring paddleboard is perfect for anyone who enjoys long distance expeditions and wants to see more.
- Improve Your Distance Per Stroke: The Chinook touring SUP was designed to maximize your distance per stroke and help you track straight. It works equally well in calm lakes and bays, or oceans and rougher waters.
- Durable Construction And Lasting Graphics: The center fin box comes with an FCS2 9” touring fin for a toolless install and high performance in all conditions.
- Easy Transportation: Integrated LiftSUP handles for easy carry and locking ability.
- Easy Storage: 4 front and 4 rear tie-downs with crossing bungee included handles the largest of dry bags and offers best in class storage.
- Easy Installation: The center fin box comes with an FCS2 9” touring fin for a toolless install and high performance in all conditions.
- Epx-V: EPX-V
- Length: 12'6"
- Width: 29 1/2"
- Thickness: 6 1/2"
- Volume: 286 L.
- Fin Set: SINGLE
- Construction: EPX-V
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review CHINOOK STANDUP PADDLEBOARD