106 maps at 1:150,000 scale
- The most complete road coverage for Cottage Country, from highways and rural roads to bush roads and logging roads
- Countless trails for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, ATVing and snowshoeing
- Clearly defined Wildlife Management Units for hunting
- Paddling routes and portages for canoers and kayakers
- Thousands of Adventure POIs including campsites, viewpoints, waterfalls and boat launches
From the shimmering waters of Georgian Bay to the thousands of forest-lined lakes of Algonquin Park, the rural charm of the Ottawa Valley and the hustle and bustle of the Greater Toronto Area, the region covered by this Mapbook offers all sorts of outdoor recreation opportunities. Whether you are looking to hike, camp, fish, hunt, ATV, snowmobile, mountain bike, paddle or just see the sights, the latest edition of the Cottage Country Ontario Backroad Mapbook is your ultimate guide to exploring the area.
Backroad Mapbooks’ industry-leading topographic maps are the most detailed, comprehensive and easy-to-use recreation maps available on the market. Also included in the Mapbook are hundreds of detailed Adventure listings, an easy-to-use index divided into Map and Adventure sections, an advertiser’s list, important numbers and more.
With thousands of adventures to try including hiking, camping, fishing, snowmobiling and wildlife viewing, your only problem will be deciding where to go first.
Backroad Mapbooks Cottage Country Ontario Mapbook 6th Edition includes:
- 70 Backroad Attractions
- Close to 900 River and Lake fishing hotspots
- 120+ River and Lake paddling routes for canoers and kayakers
- Close to 150 National, Provincial and Regional Parks
- 320+ Multi-Use Trails
- 50+ ATV/OHV areas
- 45 Snowmobiling routes
- 80+ Wildlife Viewing areas
- 70+ Winter Recreation areas
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review COTTAGE COUNTRY ONTARIO MAPBOOK