The only rule when riding the AWOL EVO is that there are no rules. As a dedicated off-the-grid touring machine, the AWOL EVO comes purpose-built for anything that you can throw at it, whether it be a short tour or a multi-week mega-adventure. And with its rugged, heat-treated, and custom-butted Cr-Mo steel frame and fork, fully housed cable routing, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, this is a bike that's made to withstand life on the open road. Add to this a front Pizza rack, rear Tubus Logo rack, fenders, tough 45mm Armadillo tires, and our exclusive Switch dynamo hub that powers Supernova lights and the Supernova Power III USB port to charge your Garmin or phone, and the AWOL EVO quickly becomes the best touring partner a person with wanderlust could ever ask for.
- The alloy, double-wall disc wheels can stand up to any adventures you can imagine, while the Specialized Borough Armadillo 700x45mm tires provide plenty of traction and ample flat protection for riding on varying terrain.
- The custom butted Cr-Mo steel frame provides plenty of stiffness, while still maintaining all-day compliance and comfort. Along with the integrated fender and rack mounts on both the frame and Cr-Mo fork, the AWOL provides the perfect blend of versatility and performance.
- The FSA Gossamer Pro crankset is a true, all-conditions warrior that's capable of smooth performance over any terrain. With its 48/32T sub-compact gearing, coupled with an 11-36t rear cassette, you'll be set to tackle any climb that stands in your way.
- Strong and confident braking from the TRP HY/RD hydraulic disc brakes allows for smooth manipulation, no matter the terrain or conditions.
- Reflective graphics are strategically located on the bike in order to increase your visibility to other riders and motorists in low-light conditions.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review AWOL EVO