The Atomic Bent Chetler 100 Skis have consistently turned curious skiers into die hard fans with a winning combination of nimble, playful performance, and easygoing all mountain capability. They're light on the feet, incredibly fun to throw around in soft snow, and have the chops to cope with the occasional high speed runout without getting squirrely. Whether you're painting perfect arcs on corduroy, enjoying smooth pow turns, or slashing Spring slush, the Chetler 100s are a blast to ride in just about any conditions. Grab a pair and let the good times roll.
- Rocker Type: Powder Rocker – 20% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker
- Shape: HRZN Tech Tip and Tail – HRZN Tech Tip & Tail takes an ABS sidewall construction and blends it with a revolutionary across-the-ski, horizontal rocker. It adds 10% more surface area in tip and tail for awesome float – plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop. The ultimate design for powder skiers.
- Core: Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Laminates: Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Sidewalls: Full Sidewall – Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Base: Atomic Base – Atomic uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Edges: Atomic Edges – Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Skis:No Bindings
- Ability Level:Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius:Medium
- Tail Type:Partial Twin Tip
- Athletes:Chris Benchetler
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 BENT CHETLER 100 SKI